Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm so stupid too !!

My interpretation is " We shdnt stick together all the time." "We shd not too depend on each other bcz we ll finally go back to hometown to work. N we shd get used to living without each other n then that wont be so difficult for us when we need to separate for quite awhile. "

Babe after all this time,
i noticed i always find excuse for myself
every single time

Yes, no more hiding this time babe
before i say this
i just want you to know


I love you always, and i know you love me too


I was thinking that way, always think about it every single moment.
But I thought that way because I really hope our relationship would last.
Yes i admit we will separate for awhile in the future
because of working
But that is not the end
i have total faith in our relationship
we can do it
And, awhile here is not what you think
I want to chat with you everyday
But maybe in the future, when I am so busy with my work
I might not able to chat
I know how it hurt when u need someone to talk to
but I could not be there for you


To Be honest
i think that i really think so much
crazy right??
scary right??
But babe
i can't imagine the future without you
sorry
i hurt you again this time
so sorry
such a useless bf man...
always hurt his gf


I always told myself that I should focus on the remaining time where we are together
enjoy the present time
But, that is not true
I could not do so
I want to be responsible to you
You are the best girl i ever met in my life (beside my mum)
I want to be together with you

Not just the one and a half year

But also the years after that

until the end of the world

My boss daughter always said "you smile so bright when u talk about your gf"
Yeah, everyday I always talk about you in front of the boss and daughter

Missing you have become a habit

A good habit

Your image keeps me alive

You have become an important part of my life
as much as my heart
And also, deeply i understand you are the same
Miss me the same as I miss you.


You said " Yes, maybe u r right. We shdnt meet each other too often. Maybe I shd move out later. I mean it."

Babe
I don't care i am a crybaby or what
I cried when i saw this line
I want to live with you
Cook for you
Everyday
I do it because I want to
I enjoy doing thing with you

So, Don't you ever say that words
please don't ever again
I am begging you
i want to stay with you
always
as long as i could
Just like what you post on your blog

"Chance to live with u, to study with, to cook with u"

I want it so badly
Every morning i calculate the days left before you come back
Hope you don't find it ignoring.
Because I really want to see you

in the end,
i think i really love you wing
love you so much that i think about marriage
go and have breakfast when we get older
holding hand and walk at the park
take care of the grandchild
AGAIN

i want to be with you babe

not just the one and a half year



So, i have decided that I will
definitely enjoy every second of the coming one and a half year
to be with you
fully
i really want to be with you
everyday
and at the same time,
i sure we can find a way for our future
once you get back



babe
when u told me you don't want to talk about marriage because you will be sad when his is not me
i felt so happy
I think the same too
that is why i need to plan for the future

to marry you

that would be the best thing happen in my life

1 comment:

  1. ;'(
    SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    I m sort of get what u mean!!! Isnt it?

    the thing I wrote is not wanna make u sad.

    is just telling u my thoughts. coz my parents around.. i cant tell u how i actually feel.
    But, dun think too much alone,,, when u have doubts n new idea on a LD relationship might work, pls share the link or movie to me first, then we read or watch together, we think together,
    Next time i ll try to control my emotion , not so angry,,ok? Sorrrrrry
    last night i was too tired...
    i ll have more patient to listen to yr thoughts in a positive way n try my best to understand u.
    indeed, i have lots of guess on what u r thinking, but, again , as my parents s around , so cannot say it out loud.
    SORRY, I mean it.
    BTw, i accept yr apology.
    Today, i ll try to misss u less, then i wont send u msgs, k?

    ReplyDelete